We all have a choice, right? Well what happens when you think you are making the right choice, but it turns out you didn’t have all the right information? Adria DeCorte, health strategist and creative entrepreneur, and founder of feedyourhustle.com, used to think she WAS eating healthy. She finally realized that she could take control and has never looked back. She has managed to not only empower herself into action, s with amazing results, she now empower others as well.
With Adria, it’s all about balance, not perfection. From meal plans to understanding how to channel your focus onto the things that matter, balance is what helps create the sustainability needed to thrive. Her story is not only inspirational, but proof that when you decide to take control anything is possible.
Here are a few of my favorite parts:
- How she talks about that moment when Adria decided to stop feeling like a victim and take control
- Talking about how her perfectionism almost led to her failure in her journey toward wellness
- Giving her healthy living strategies (some epic wellness bombs)
- Talking about her top three tips to losing weight! (you are going to want to hear this)
- What you can do to jump start your life of epic wellness
Check out the Feed Your Hustle Podcast here
Get Adria’s Simple 7 Day Breakfast Strategy here
Colleen Patrick-Goudreau (http://www.joyfulvegan.com/)
Other AOEW Episodes You Might Like:
#16: Boom Juice | How to #ShareTheHealth & Create a Mindset Primed for Healthy Habits
#15: Jenny McGruther | The Art of Chicken Feet, Fermenting, Probiotics, & Traditional Foods
#12: The Shawn Stevenson | Decide to Heal Yourself Part 1