Hello, epic wells and beauties and welcome to another episode of the Art of Epic Wellness. We’re still in season 2 and we have been focusing on rituals and habits, as they make up the quality of our lives.
I am so excited because today we have another returning guest! Yes! One of my favorite people – Brotha James!
Brotha James is an amazingly talented musician who uses his music to motivate, inspire, and push people to the next level in their life. So awesome!
brotha James is also a solo performer who does live looping: layering sounds through the magic of technology to create a full band effect. He isn’t the only performer out there doing this, but he has taken the technique and made it his own. His positive energy is contagious and his enthusiasm for creating, playing and performing helps him engage audiences of all ages. He speaks in front of thousands of kids a year helping them to connect to their dreams, take care of one another and practice gratitude.
Listen and be inspired:
My favorite parts:
- How he evolved both creatively and in business as he started going on stages in schools and companies to share his music and motivate people!
- Brotha James tells us about his journey toward TedX and being a speaker
- His renewal ritual? You’ll never guess how easy and basic it is!
- Of course, his beatboxing! Don’t you dare miss it!
- What are Brotha James’s uplevels and unburden this year!
Other AOEW Episodes You Might Like:
DON’T MISS A BEAT! SUBSCRIBE BELOW: